Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Really Easy BBQ CHicken Pizza!

I didn't have cilantro for this pic, but I do recommend it!

So this is a really quick dinner idea! And it's really good! I was amazed at what a great pizza crust Boboli pizza crust makes.

1-2 chicken breast, cut in pieces, or you can use precooked chicken pieces you can find in the refrigerated section near the salads, or rotisserie chicken, cut up.
1 regular Boboli Original Pizza Crust (you can find it at most grocers)
Shredded cheddar cheese (as much as you like on your pizza)
Good quality BBQ sauce, my favorite is Dinosaur BBQ's sauce
cilantro
red onion (if you like, I don't)

*just a note, a good BBQ sauce is key in making this really good, if you are a BBQ aficionado, you should really by a jar of the Dinosaur BBQ Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ sauce(find online or in NYC), its one of the betters ones I've had. I am not a fan of too sweet or too spicy BBQ sauces and this one is perfect for me!

First, heat a saute pan with oil and add chicken pieces and a little bit of salt and pepper. Once cooked, add a few tablespoons of the BBQ sauce to saute the chicken in the sauce.

Spread the BBQ sauce on the Boboli bread as you would if it was pizza sauce, however much you like. Add the cheese and the cooked chicken pieces. Garnish with thinly sliced red onions, and chopped cilantro.

Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Voila! All done! Can garnish with extra cilantro, because I love cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment